Dr. Shepherd has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Benjamin Shepherd, MD is a family medicine specialist in Rockford, IL. He currently practices at University Psychiatric Services and is affiliated with Osf Saint Paul Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- University of South Alabama / College of Medicine, Medical School — 2013
- University of Illinois At Chicago / College of Medicine, Medical School — 2006
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- HAP Insurance
- Sagamore Health Network
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
University Psychiatric Services
Univ. Medical Services At Parkview1601 Parkview Ave, Rockford, IL 61107 Existing Patients: (815) 395-5870
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Shepherd?
This Dr is kind and soft spoken. He does not push drugs unless he knows they work. I hear from the staff he is so anti drug company he does not even accept samples or free lunches from pharmaceutical companies. He wants to prescribe what is good for the patient not what the reps push and he takes no kick backs at all from these companies.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Shepherd accepts your insurance.
Dr. Shepherd frequently treats Anxiety, Tobacco Use Disorder, and ADHD and-or ADD.
Dr. Shepherd's office is located at 1601 Parkview Ave, Rockford, IL 61107. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Osf Saint Paul Medical Center
- Perry Memorial Hospital
- St. Margaret's Health - Spring Valley