Click here to compare with other Pulmonologists.
Dr. Benjamin Michels, MD is a pulmonologist in Tacoma, WA. Dr. Michels completed a residency at Providence St Vincent Medical Center. He currently practices at Franciscan Pulmonary Associates - Tacoma and is affiliated with MultiCare Good Samaritan Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Michels is board certified in Critical Care Medicine.
- University of Texas Health Science Center, Fellowship Hospital
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center, Residency Hospital
- R J & Lucille Carver Coll Med Univ Of Ia, Medical School — 2007
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Choice Health
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Kaiser Foundation Health Plan, Inc.
- Molina Healthcare
- Premera Blue Cross
- Private HealthCare Systems
- Uniform Medical Plan
- Washington State Department of Labor & Industries
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Michels?
Dr. Michels is an excellent doctor. Super kind and knowledgeable. Really helpful in answering all my questions and provided me with necessary step-by-step procedures in order for me to finally get my sleeping problem fixed. Would definitely recommend.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Michels frequently treats Obstructive Lung Disease, Pulmonary Vascular Conditions, and Sleep Apnea.
Dr. Michels' office is located at 316 Martin Luther King Jr Way Ste 401, Tacoma, WA 98405. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Michels has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- MultiCare Good Samaritan Hospital
- MultiCare Tacoma General Hospital
Franciscan Pulmonary Associates - Tacoma
Pulmonary Consultants316 Martin Luther King Jr Way Ste 401, Tacoma, WA 98405 (253) 403-6850