Click here to compare with other General Surgery Specialists.
Dr. Benjamin Martin, MD is a general surgery specialist in Overland Park, KS. He currently practices at University of Kansas Hospital Indian Creek Campus Pharmacy and is affiliated with University Of Kansas Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Martin is board certified in General Surgery.
- University Of Minnesota, Fellowship Hospital — 2017
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Martin?
Excellent surgeon. Very supportive of patients and their family members.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Martin has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Martin frequently treats Pelvic Abscess, Proctectomy, Open or Laparoscopic (incl. Swenson and Duhamel Procedures), and Colectomy.
Dr. Martin's office is located at 10710 Nall Ave, Overland Park, KS 66211. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- University Of Kansas Hospital