Click here to compare with other Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialists.
Dr. Barry Press, MD is a cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery specialist in San Jose, CA. Dr. Press completed a residency at New York University Medical Center-Tisch Hospital. He currently practices at Barry Press, M.D. and is affiliated with Good Samaritan Hospital. Dr. Press is board certified in Hand Surgery.
- New York University Medical Center-Tisch Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1987
- University Of Minnesota Hosp & Clinic, Residency Hospital — 1985
- University Of Minnesota Hosp & Clinic, Internship Hospital — 1978
- Roy J Lucille A Carver College Of Medicine At University Of Iowa, Medical School — 1977
- University of Iowa, Undergraduate School — 1973
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Barry Press, M.D.
Barry Press, M.D.2400 Samaritan Dr Ste 103, San Jose, CA 95124 Existing Patients: (408) 558-9547
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Press?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Press has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Press frequently treats Burn Injuries, Second-Degree Burns, and Skin Cancer.
Dr. Press' office is located at 2400 Samaritan Dr Ste 103, San Jose, CA 95124. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Good Samaritan Hospital
- Santa Clara Valley Medical Center
- Stanford Health Care