Click here to compare with other Hematology Specialists.
Dr. Barbara Fuller, MD is a hematology specialist in Hobart, IN. Dr. Fuller completed a residency at Presby-St Lukes Med Ctr. She currently practices at Northwest Oncology and is affiliated with Community Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Fuller is board certified in Hematology.
- Presby-St Lukes Med Ctr, Fellowship Hospital — 1982
- Presby-St Lukes Med Ctr, Residency Hospital — 1978
- Presby-St Lukes Med Ctr, Internship Hospital — 1976
- Rush Medical College, Medical School — 1975
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Sagamore Health Network
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Northwest Oncology1600 S Lake Park Ave Ste 1101, Hobart, IN 46342 Existing Patients: (219) 947-1795
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Fuller?
Dr Barbara Fuller is very attentive to her patients and “ANY” concerns that you may have and is very thorough and break things down where the patient can understand. I would definitely recommend Dr Barbara Fuller. I’ve been going to Dr Barbara Fuller for well over a decade
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Fuller has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Fuller frequently treats Anemia, Sickle Cell Disease, and Myelodysplastic Syndromes.
Dr. Fuller's office is located at 1600 S Lake Park Ave Ste 1101, Hobart, IN 46342. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Community Hospital
- Methodist Hospitals - Northlake Campus
- St. Mary Medical Center