Dr. Ariue has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Barbara Ariue, MD is a pediatric allergy & immunology specialist in San Bernardino, CA. Dr. Ariue completed a residency at Loma Linda Chldns Hosp. She currently practices at Loma Linda University Medical Center and is affiliated with Loma Linda University Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Ariue is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- Harbor Ucla Med Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2001
- Loma Linda Chldns Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1996
- Chldns Hospital and Mc, Internship Hospital — 1994
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Molina Healthcare
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Ariue?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Barbara Ariue, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Ariue's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Ariue accepts your insurance.
Dr. Ariue frequently treats Patch Testing, Blood Allergy Testing, and Radioallergosorbent Test.
Dr. Ariue's office is located at 250 E Caroline St Ste J, San Bernardino, CA 92408. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Loma Linda University Medical Center
Loma Linda University Medical Center250 E Caroline St Ste J, San Bernardino, CA 92408 (909) 651-1901