Dr. Abdel-Wahab has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Ayman Abdel-Wahab, MB BCH is a pediatric gastroenterology specialist in Secaucus, NJ. Dr. Abdel-Wahab completed a residency at A Einstein College M Yeshiva University. He currently practices at Riverside Pediatric Group and is affiliated with Tristar Centennial Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- A Einstein College M Yeshiva University, Residency Hospital
- Brookdale University Hospital Med Center, Residency Hospital
- Zagazig University, Faculty Of Medicine, Medical School — 1987
- American Postal Workers Union Health Plan
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Baptist Health Services Group
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Nebraska
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Rhode Island
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- Bluegrass Family Health
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Community Health Network
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Golden Rule
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Group Health Incorporated (GHI)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Independent Health
- Magellan Health Services
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- MVP Health Care
- National Association of Letter Carriers (NALC)
- One Health
- Prime Health Services
- Priority Health
- Signature Health Alliance
- Sterling Life Insurance Company
- Trustmark Companies
- Tufts Health Plan
- Union Pacific Railroad Employee Health Systems
- United Mine Workers Health & Retirement Fund
- Universal American
- UPMC Health Plan
- USA Managed Care Organization
- Value Options
- Veteran Administration Plan
- Windsor Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Abdel-Wahab?
Dr Abdel-Wahab is now with Riverside medical group in NJ. Our newborn daughter was having extreme stomach problems that the pediatricians wrote off as colic. We were finally referred to Dr Abdel-Wahab, who immediately diagnosed our baby with reflux and a milk/soy protein allergy. Our baby is so much better now, thanks to him! He has a kind, gentle demeanor and actually takes the time to listen to your concerns. I highly recommend him!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Ayman Abdel-Wahab, MB BCH generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Abdel-Wahab's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Abdel-Wahab accepts your insurance.
Dr. Abdel-Wahab frequently treats Constipation, Nausea, and Colon Cancer Screening.
Dr. Abdel-Wahab's office is located at 714 10th St, Secaucus, NJ 07094. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Abdel-Wahab speaks Arabic and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Tristar Centennial Medical Center
Riverside Pediatric Group
Riverside Pediatric Group714 10th St, Secaucus, NJ 07094 (201) 865-2050