Call (818) 791-0279 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Ashkan Lashkari, MD is a medical oncology specialist in West Hills, CA. Dr. Lashkari completed a residency at University of California, Los Angeles. He currently practices at Wellness Oncology & Hematology and is affiliated with West Hills Hospital & Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Lashkari is board certified in Hematology.
- City Of Hope Comprehensive Cancer Center, Fellowship Hospital
- University of California, Los Angeles, Residency Hospital
- University of California, Los Angeles, Internship Hospital
- University of California, Los Angeles, Medical School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Wellness Oncology & Hematology
West Hills7320 Woodlake Ave Ste 330, West Hills, CA 91307 Existing Patients: (818) 791-0279
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Lashkari?
Dr. Lashkari is a truly EXCELLENT doctor; thoughtful, compassionate, well-spoken and very knowledgeable. I switch from another oncologist to him and it was one of the best things I have done in my ongoing treatment for breast cancer. Totally recommend!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Lashkari has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Ashkan Lashkari, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Lashkari's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Lashkari accepts your insurance.
Dr. Lashkari frequently treats Blood Disorders.
Dr. Lashkari's office is located at 7320 Woodlake Ave Ste 330, West Hills, CA 91307. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Lashkari speaks Farsi and English. View profile to see all.
- West Hills Hospital & Medical Center
- Providence Cedars-Sinai Tarzana Medical Center