Click here to compare with other Cardiology Specialists.
Dr. Ashesh Parikh, DO is a cardiology specialist in Plano, TX. He currently practices at Texas Health Heart And Vascular Specialists and is affiliated with Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Parikh is board certified in Cardiology.
- Plaza Medical Center of Fort Worth, Fellowship Hospital — 2014
- Doctor's Hosp Columbus, Internship Hospital — 2011
- EDWARD VIA VIRGINIA COLL OF OSTEO MED, Medical School — 2008
- University of North Carolina At Chapel Hill, Undergraduate School — 2004
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Parikh?
Dr Parikh is amazing and helped my dad when he had a cardiac arrest last year. He went out of his way to help us with prescriptions and giving advice and following up.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Parikh frequently treats Hypotension, Chest Pain, and Sinus Bradycardia.
Dr. Parikh's office is located at 6300 W Parker Rd Ste 322, Plano, TX 75093. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Parikh speaks Gujarati, Hindi, and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Parikh has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano