Call (972) 634-3237 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Armando Yepes, MD is a cardiology specialist in Dallas, TX. Dr. Yepes completed a residency at University of Miami School of Medcine. and is affiliated with Medical City Las Colinas. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Yepes is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston | Banner-University Medical Center/University of Arizona College of Medicine, Fellowship Hospital
- University of Miami School of Medcine, Residency Hospital
- University of Miami School of Medcine, Internship Hospital
- Colegio Mayor de Nuestra Senora Del Rosario - Bogata, Columbia, Medical School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Yepes?
Desde que la Srta Yesenia te atiende en el FD hasta que ves al Dr Yepes, te sientes en muy buenas manos. Recomiendo ampliamente al Dr Armando Yepes y su equipo, hablan español y son excelentes personas.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Yepes has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Armando Yepes, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Yepes' profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Yepes accepts your insurance.
Dr. Yepes frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions and Heart Conditions.
Dr. Yepes' office is located at 11970 North Central Expy Ste 300, Dallas, TX 75243. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Yepes speaks Spanish, English, and English. View profile to see all.
- Medical City Las Colinas
- 1 11970 North Central Expy Ste 300, Dallas, TX 75243 Existing Patients: (972) 634-3237
Dallas Cardiovascular Specialists - Las Colinas
Dallas Cardiovascular Specialists - Las Colinas7200 State Hwy 161 Ste 230, Irving, TX 75039 Existing Patients: (972) 566-8855