Dr. Aram Fereshetian, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Fereshetian's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Aram Fereshetian, MD is a vascular & interventional radiology specialist in Springfield, MA. Dr. Fereshetian completed a residency at American University Med Center. He currently practices at Radiology and Imaging and is affiliated with Baystate Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Johns Hopkins Hospital, Fellowship Hospital
- American University Med Center, Residency Hospital
- Johns Hopkins Hospital, Residency Hospital
- American University Of Beirut, Faculty Of Medicine, Medical School — 1980
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- Fallon Community Health Plan
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Health New England (HNE)
- Neighborhood Health Plan
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Radiology and Imaging759 Chestnut St, Springfield, MA 01107 Existing Patients: (413) 827-7426
Baystate Radiology & Imaging
Radiology & Imaging Inc.1350 Main St Ste 1007, Springfield, MA 01103 Existing Patients: (413) 495-1100
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Fereshetian?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Fereshetian accepts your insurance.
Dr. Fereshetian frequently treats Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm (AAA), Acute Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT), and Acute Venous Embolism Thrombosis.
Dr. Fereshetian's office is located at 759 Chestnut St, Springfield, MA 01107. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Fereshetian has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Baystate Medical Center