Call (904) 788-7107 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Antoine Kassis, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Jacksonville, FL. Dr. Kassis completed a residency at Mercy Catholic Medical Center | Mercy Catholic Medical Center. He currently practices at Antoine Kassis and is affiliated with Memorial Hospital Jacksonville. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Kassis is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Mercy Catholic Medical Center | Mercy Catholic Medical Center, Residency Hospital
- Mercy Catholic Medical Center, Internship Hospital
- Damascus University, Medical School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Molina Healthcare
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Antoine Kassis2449 University Blvd W, Jacksonville, FL 32217 Existing Patients: (904) 788-7107
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kassis?
My doctor for the past 10 years! I also brought 2 other family members to this practice because I was so pleased with him. He listens to my concerns. He does not overprescribe antibiotics like most doctors do. i only have good things to say about him and highly recommend him.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Antoine Kassis, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Kassis' profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Kassis accepts your insurance.
Dr. Kassis frequently treats Pneumonia, Tobacco Use Disorder, and Dehydration.
Dr. Kassis' office is located at 2449 University Blvd W, Jacksonville, FL 32217. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Kassis speaks Arabic, French, and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Kassis has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
- Memorial Hospital Jacksonville
- Baptist Medical Center Jacksonville