Call (720) 764-6508 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Anthony Canfield, MD is a general surgery specialist in Denver, CO. Dr. Canfield completed a residency at William Beaumont Army Medical Center. He currently practices at Advanced Laparoscopic and General Surgery and is affiliated with Swedish Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Canfield is board certified in General Surgery.
- William Beaumont Army Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1993
- William Beaumont Army Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1993
- University of Utah, Undergraduate School — 1990
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Advanced Laparoscopic and General Surgery
Advanced Laparoscopic and General Surgery1601 E 19th Ave Ste 6000, Denver, CO 80218 Existing Patients: (720) 764-6508
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Canfield?
Dr Canfield is a nice person and a good surgeon. Surgery went well. Would use him as my surgeon again if need.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Canfield has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Anthony Canfield, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Canfield's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Canfield accepts your insurance.
Dr. Canfield frequently treats Hernia Repair, Incisional Hernia, and Abdominoplasty.
Dr. Canfield's office is located at 1601 E 19th Ave Ste 6000, Denver, CO 80218. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Canfield speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
- Swedish Medical Center
- Presbyterian/St. Luke's Medical Center