Dr. Anne Fulton, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Fulton's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Anne Fulton, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Boston, MA. Dr. Fulton completed a residency at Yale University School Of Medicine. She currently practices at Boston Children's Hospital, Department of Ophthalmology and is affiliated with Boston Children's Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Fulton is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- Yale University School Of Medicine, Residency Hospital — 1976
- Grady Memorial Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1967
- Tufts University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1966
- Radcliffe College, Undergraduate School — 1962
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Boston Children's Hospital, Department of Ophthalmology
Boston Children's Hospital at Waltham
Department of Ophthalmology9 Hope Ave, Waltham, MA 02453 Existing Patients: (617) 355-6401
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Fulton?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Fulton accepts your insurance.
Dr. Fulton frequently treats All Headaches (incl. Migraine), Choroidal Neovascular Membranes (CNVM), and Dry Eyes.
Dr. Fulton's office is located at 300 Longwood Ave, Boston, MA 02115. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Fulton has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Boston Children's Hospital