Click here to compare with other Allergy & Immunology Specialists.
Dr. Anju Peters, MD is a allergy & immunology specialist in Chicago, IL. Dr. Peters completed a residency at McGaw Medical Center of Northwestern University. She currently practices at Northwestern Medical Group and is affiliated with Northwestern Memorial Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Peters is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- McGaw Medical Center of Northwestern University, Fellowship Hospital — 1999
- McGaw Medical Center of Northwestern University, Residency Hospital — 1996
- University of Michigan Medical School, Medical School — 1993
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- HAP Insurance
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Compare with other Allergy & Immunology Specialists
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Peters?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Peters has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Peters frequently treats Environmental Allergies.
Dr. Peters' office is located at 675 N Saint Clair St Ste 18-250, Chicago, IL 60611. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Peters speaks Hindi and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
Northwestern Medical Group
Northwestern Medical Group675 N Saint Clair St Ste 18-250, Chicago, IL 60611 (312) 695-8624