Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (212) 257-0065.
Dr. Angela Palazzo, MD
Dr. Angela Palazzo, MD is a cardiology specialist in New York, NY. Dr. Palazzo completed a residency at St Lukes Hosp. She currently practices at Mount Sinai Morningside and is affiliated with Mount Sinai Morningside. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Palazzo is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- St Lukes Hosp, Fellowship Hospital — 1986
- St Lukes Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1983
- STATE UNIVERSITY OF NEW YORK / HEALTH SCIENCE CENTER AT BROOKLYN / COLLEGE OF MEDICINE, Medical School — 1980
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Palazzo?
- Mount Sinai Morningside
- Mount Sinai Hospital
- Mount Sinai Beth Israel
- Roosevelt Hospital
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Palazzo has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Angela Palazzo, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Palazzo's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Palazzo accepts your insurance.
Dr. Palazzo frequently treats Heart Conditions and Adult Congenital Heart Conditions.
Dr. Palazzo's office is located at 440 W 114th St Fl 2 Ste 220, New York, NY 10025. Find other locations and directions.