Dr. Aneesa Majid, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Majid's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Aneesa Majid, MD is a vascular & interventional radiology specialist in Decatur, GA. Dr. Majid completed a residency at Diagnostic Radiology, Medical College Of Virginia. She currently practices at AMERICAN ACCESS CARE OF ATLANTA LLC and is affiliated with Methodist Charlton Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Rush Presbyterian St Luke's Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital
- Diagnostic Radiology, Medical College Of Virginia, Residency Hospital
- General Surgery, Medical College Of Virginia, Residency Hospital
- Virginia Commonwealth University Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1997
- George Washington School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1996
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Molina Healthcare
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
American Access Care of Atlanta LLC
Azura Vascular Care Atlanta250 E Ponce De Leon Ave Ste 100, Decatur, GA 30030 Existing Patients: (404) 377-9171
American Access Care of PA7959 Bustleton Ave, Philadelphia, PA 19152 Existing Patients: (215) 742-5662
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Majid?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Majid accepts your insurance.
Dr. Majid frequently treats Acute Venous Embolism Thrombosis, Acute Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT), and Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm (AAA).
Dr. Majid's office is located at 250 E Ponce De Leon Ave Ste 100, Decatur, GA 30030. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Majid has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Methodist Charlton Medical Center
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center