Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (630) 219-1910, and for other questions, call (630) 545-7576.
Dr. Andrew Celmer, MD is a otolaryngology (ear, nose & throat) specialist in Glen Ellyn, IL. Dr. Celmer completed a residency at University Of Kansas Med Center. He currently practices at DuPage Medical Group Glen Ellyn and is affiliated with Edward Hospital - Main Campus. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Celmer is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- University Of California School Of Med, Fellowship Hospital
- University Of Kansas Med Center, Residency Hospital
- University Of Kansas Med Center, Internship Hospital
- Indiana University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 2000
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma
- Buckeye Community Health Plan
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Group Health Cooperative (GHC)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- MVP Health Care
- Principal Life
- Priority Health
- Staywell (Wellcare)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
DuPage Medical Group Glen Ellyn
Otolaryngology (ENT)430 Pennsylvania Ave, Glen Ellyn, IL 60137 Call
DuPage Medical Group - Official
Otolaryngology (ENT)808 Rickert Dr, Naperville, IL 60540 Call
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Celmer?
He’s a great doctor and he took very good care of me and made sure to answer any questions I had. He also did a fantastic job on my surgery and I couldn’t have asked for a better doctor
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Andrew Celmer, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Celmer's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Celmer accepts your insurance.
Dr. Celmer frequently treats Otitis Media, Ear Ache, and Earwax Buildup.
Dr. Celmer's office is located at 430 Pennsylvania Ave, Glen Ellyn, IL 60137. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Celmer has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
- Edward Hospital - Main Campus
- Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital
- Northwestern Medicine Central DuPage Hospital