Click here to compare with other Internal Medicine Specialists.
Dr. Andrew Wong, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Bethesda, MD. Dr. Wong completed a residency at Georgetown University Hospital. He currently practices at Capital Center for Functional Medicine LLC and is affiliated with Suburban Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Arizona Ctr for Integrative Medicine, Fellowship Hospital — 2014
- Helms Medical Institute-Training In Medical Acupuncture, Other Education — 2011
- Institute for Functional Medicine, Other Education — 2011
- Georgetown University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2007
- Georgetown University Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2005
- Tufts University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 2004
- Duke University, Undergraduate School — 1999
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Buckeye Community Health Plan
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Wong?
Has been my primary care for 5 years. He's very patient and thorough! And beautiful clean office. Love how he treats traditional wigh meds if needed and Integrative / functional with vitamins/ healthy food.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Wong has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Wong frequently treats Peripheral Autonomic Neuropathy, Insomnia, and Vitamin D Deficiency.
Dr. Wong's office is located at 4701 Sangamore Rd Ste N270, Bethesda, MD 20816. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Suburban Hospital
Capital Center for Functional Medicine LLC4701 Sangamore Rd Ste N270, Bethesda, MD 20816 Existing Patients: (240) 507-5110