Click here to compare with other Critical Care Medicine Specialists.
Dr. Andrew Sweatt, MD is a critical care medicine specialist in Stanford, CA. Dr. Sweatt completed a residency at University of Colorado Hospital Anschutz Inpatient Pavilion. He currently practices at Department of Surgery - Pediatric Surgery and is affiliated with Stanford Health Care. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Sweatt is board certified in Critical Care Medicine.
- Stanford Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2015
- University of Colorado Hospital Anschutz Inpatient Pavilion, Residency Hospital — 2012
- University of Colorado Hospital Anschutz Inpatient Pavilion, Internship Hospital — 2010
- GEORGETOWN UNIVERSITY / MEDICAL CENTER, Medical School — 2009
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Sweatt?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Sweatt frequently treats Wheezing, Shortness of Breath, and Primary Pulmonary Hypertension.
Dr. Sweatt's office is located at 300 Pasteur Dr, Stanford, CA 94305. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Sweatt speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Sweatt has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Stanford Health Care