Dr. Amy Lacroix, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Lacroix's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Amy Lacroix, MD is a pediatrics specialist in Omaha, NE. Dr. Lacroix completed a residency at University of Michigan Hospitals. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Lacroix is board certified in Pediatrics.
- University of Michigan Hospitals, Residency Hospital — 1994
- University of Michigan Hospitals, Internship Hospital — 1992
- University of Nebraska College of Medicine, Medical School — 1991
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Lacroix?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Lacroix accepts your insurance.
Dr. Lacroix frequently treats Abdominal Pain, Acne, and Acute Upper Respiratory Infection.
Dr. Lacroix's office is located at 982167 NEBRASKA MEDICAL CTR, Omaha, NE 68198. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Lacroix speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Lacroix has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.