Dr. Ahmed has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Amina Ahmed, MD is a oncology specialist in Iowa City, IA. Dr. Ahmed completed a residency at University Iowa Hosps And Clinics. She currently practices at University of Iowa Children's Hospital and is affiliated with Advocate Good Shepherd Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans.
- University Iowa Hosps And Clinics, Residency Hospital
- Rush Med Coll Of Rush Univ, Medical School — 2001
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care of Illinois
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
University of Iowa Children's Hospital200 Hawkins Dr, Iowa City, IA 52242 Existing Patients: (319) 356-2015
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Ahmed?
Dr Amina Ahmed is awesome...i did not end up having cancer all benign. But she took care of me, best doc takes time to explain things and is not rushed. Thank You.... Dr. Ahmed....YOU ROCK
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Amina Ahmed, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Ahmed's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Ahmed accepts your insurance.
Dr. Ahmed frequently treats Gynecologic Neoplasms.
Dr. Ahmed's office is located at 200 Hawkins Dr, Iowa City, IA 52242. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Advocate Good Shepherd Hospital
- Advocate Lutheran General Hospital
- Palos Community Hospital
- Rush University Medical Center