Click here to compare with other Surgical Oncology Specialists.
Dr. Alexander Stark, MD is a surgical oncology specialist in Houston, TX. Dr. Stark completed a residency at University Of California. He currently practices at The Methodist Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- The University Of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center, Fellowship Hospital
- University Of California, Residency Hospital
- The University of Chicago Pritzker School of Medicine, Medical School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
The Methodist Hospital6550 Fannin St, Houston, TX 77030 Existing Patients: (713) 441-1100
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Stark?
Dr. Stark was the senior surgical resident on my case at UCLA. I talked to him everyday during my 3 week hospital stay and he was right on top of all the issues and has a great bedside manner. I really liked him and felt confidence in him.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Stark frequently treats Blood Disorders, Bone Disorders, and Breast Cancer.
Dr. Stark's office is located at 6550 Fannin St, Houston, TX 77030. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Stark has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.