Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (248) 621-4572.
Dr. Alexander Cusmano, MD
Dr. Alexander Cusmano, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Hazel Park, MI. Dr. Cusmano completed a residency at Jewish Hospital. He currently practices at Oak Street Health Hazel Park and is affiliated with Ascension River District Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Cusmano is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Jewish Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2012
- Jewish Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2010
- UNIVERSITY OF SINT EUSTATIUS / SCHOOL OF MEDICINE, Medical School — 2009
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Cusmano?
- Ascension River District Hospital
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Cusmano has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Alexander Cusmano, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Cusmano's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Cusmano accepts your insurance.
Dr. Cusmano frequently treats Muscle Weakness, Difficulty With Walking, and Gait Abnormality.
Dr. Cusmano's office is located at 1142 E 9 MILE RD, Hazel Park, MI 48030. Find other locations and directions.