Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Alejandro Alva, MD
Dr. Alejandro Alva, MD is
- University Of California At Irvine / Psychiatry, Residency Hospital — 1999
- Universidad Autonoma De Guadalajara, Facultad De Medicina, Medical School — 1990
- Anthem Blue Cross
- Beacon Health Strategies
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareMore Health Plans
- Caremore Medical Group
- Greater Newport Physicians
- Health Net
- HMC Healthworks
- Magellan Health Services
- Magellan Healthcare
- Memorial Care
- Meritain Health
- Oscar Health
- Our office accepts Medicare and commercial insurance plans. Please contact us to verify your benefits
- Oxford Health Plans
- Prime Health Services
- Regal Medical Group
- SCAN Health Plan
- Sterling Life Insurance Company
- Value Options
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Alva?
Excellent doctor, very considerate to patients needs. Listens to patient and family members.
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Sharecare insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Alejandro Alva, MD. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Alva's profile.
Dr. Alva in specializes in Psychiatry. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Alva frequently treats the following conditions: Anxiety, Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) and Major Depressive Disorder. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Alva's office is located at 3151 Airway Ave Ste G1 Costa Mesa, CA 92626. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Alva is able to speak Spanish. View profile to see all.
Dr. Alva provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. Alejandro Alva, MD is affiliated with College Hospital Costa Mesa.
Dr. Alejandro Alva, MD has a star rating of 3.2/5. See more patient feedback on Sharecare.
- College Hospital Costa Mesa
Pacific Neuropsychiatric Specialists
Hpr Laboratories3151 Airway Ave Ste G1, Costa Mesa, CA 92626 (714) 545-5550