Dr. Alan Londe, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Londe's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Alan Londe, MD is a general surgery specialist in Saint Louis, MO. Dr. Londe completed a residency at Barnes - Jewish Hospital. and is affiliated with Barnes Jewish Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Londe is board certified in General Surgery.
- Barnes - Jewish Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1966
- Barnes - Jewish Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1962
- Wash U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1961
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
- 1 1040 N Mason Rd Ste 214, Saint Louis, MO 63141 Existing Patients: (314) 275-9770
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Londe?
Dr. Londe has been my surgeon for over 35 years. Over the years (I'm not young anymore) He's performed about a dozen surgeries on me. I wouldn't go to any one else! He has amazing bedside manner, is incredibly caring, funny,and gentle! He is also someone you can talk to, I mean really talk to about anything. He has more knowledge than anyone I know. He has also operated on my husband 2 times, and he loves Dr. Londe as well. We would give him more stars, but 5 is the limit!
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Londe accepts your insurance.
Dr. Londe frequently treats Abdominal Pain, Soft Tissue Tumor Removal, and Excision, Shaving, or Destruction of Skin and Subcutaneous Tissue (incl. Mohs Micrographic Surgery), Tissue Transfer.
Dr. Londe's office is located at 1040 N Mason Rd Ste 214, Saint Louis, MO 63141. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Londe has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Barnes Jewish Hospital
- Barnes-Jewish West County Hospital