Click here to compare with other Dermatologists.
Dr. Alan Gardner, MD is a dermatologist in Marietta, GA. Dr. Gardner completed a residency at Wright State University School Of Medicine, Dayton, Ohio. He currently practices at Dermatology Specialists Of Georgia and is affiliated with Piedmont Mountainside Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Gardner is board certified in Dermatology.
- Wright State University School Of Medicine, Dayton, Ohio, Residency Hospital — 1985
- St Louis U Sch Med, Internship Hospital — 1981
- Medical University of South Carolina, Medical School — 1980
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Gardner?
As good as it gets. Competent and professional staff. Pleasing and inviting environment. Dr. Gardner is very thorough and allocates his time graciously. It is hard to tell that you are not the only patient of the practice. In addition, Dr. Gardner is very conservative. This is medicine as it should be.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Gardner frequently treats Skin Cancer & Excision, Cosmetic Skin Procedures, and Skin Conditions.
Dr. Gardner's office is located at 2550 Windy Hill Rd SE Ste 200, Marietta, GA 30067. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Gardner speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Gardner has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Piedmont Mountainside Hospital
Dermatology Specialists Of Georgia
Alan Gardner MD PC2550 Windy Hill Rd SE Ste 200, Marietta, GA 30067 (770) 952-2100