Click here to compare with other Family Medicine Specialists.
Dr. Alan Scharrer, MD is a family medicine specialist in Kansas City, MO. Dr. Scharrer completed a residency at Luth Genl Hospital. He currently practices at Pareto Health & Wellness and is affiliated with Saint Luke's East Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Scharrer is board certified in Family Practice.
- Luth Genl Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1989
- Advocate Lutheran General Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1987
- Southern Illinois University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1986
- Marquette University, Undergraduate School — 1980
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- We do not accept health insurance
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Pareto Health & Wellness
Pareto Health & Wellness - Kansas City (River Market)531 Grand Blvd Ste 1, Kansas City, MO 64106 Existing Patients: (816) 319-0731
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Scharrer?
Dr. Scharrer truly cares about his patients and it shows. If you're looking for a doctor who cares about and and really listens to you then he is the one for you.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Scharrer frequently treats Swine Flu, Influenza (Flu), and Dyslipidemia.
Dr. Scharrer's office is located at 531 Grand Blvd Ste 1, Kansas City, MO 64106. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Scharrer has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Saint Luke's East Hospital
- Saint Luke's Hospital of Kansas City