Dr. Korbett has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Alan Korbett, DO is a child & adolescent psychiatry specialist in Snellville, GA. He currently practices at Counseling Psychiatry Gwinnett. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Des Moines University College Of Osteopathic Medicine, Medical School — 1991
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Counseling Psychiatry Gwinnett
Counseling Psychiatry Gwinnett2301 Henry Clower Blvd Ste A, Snellville, GA 30078 Existing Patients: (770) 978-9393
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Korbett?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Alan Korbett, DO generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Korbett's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Korbett accepts your insurance.
Dr. Korbett frequently treats ADHD and-or ADD, Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD), and Anxiety.
Dr. Korbett's office is located at 2301 Henry Clower Blvd Ste A, Snellville, GA 30078. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.