Dr. Ahmed Khan, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Khan's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Ahmed Khan, MD is a interventional cardiology specialist in Johnson City, TN. Dr. Khan completed a residency at E Tn University J H Quillen College Med. He currently practices at Cardiology Consultants of Johnson City and is affiliated with Franklin Woods Community Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Khan is board certified in Cardiology.
- U Okla, Fellowship Hospital — 1986
- E Tn University J H Quillen College Med, Residency Hospital — 1985
- Coll Med-E Tenn St U, Internship Hospital — 1981
- Michael Reese Hospital Med Center, Residency Hospital — 1977
- Kakatiya Medical College, Ntr University Of Health Sciences, Medical School — 1973
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- MVP Health Care
- POMCO Group
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Hindi, Telugu, Urdu
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Khan?
After I was missed diagnosed by other Drs. Who wrote me off to getting older I'm 66 and back issues. He took me on. He took serious my words that something is not right. I told him I'm getting lightheaded. Winded and falling for no reason. And it's all new. With no other conditions. He didn't wait around. Put me in hosp. Did a Cath in my arm up to my heart and found 1 artery that was 99 percent blocked. He put a stint in. Said I'm fortunate to be alive and made it this far. He since put a pacemaker in me. I call him golden fingers Dr Khan. Ps he is very quiet but caring. He's incredible. Mike of e . Tn
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Khan accepts your insurance.
Dr. Khan frequently treats Heart Disease, Coronary Artery Disease (CAD), and Angina and Acute Coronary Syndrome.
Dr. Khan's office is located at 311 Princeton Rd Ste 7, Johnson City, TN 37601. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Khan speaks Telugu, Urdu, and Hindi. View profile to see all.
Dr. Khan has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Franklin Woods Community Hospital
- Johnson City Medical Center
- Johnson County Community Hospital
- Sycamore Shoals Hospital
Cardiology Consultants of Johnson City311 Princeton Rd Ste 7, Johnson City, TN 37601 (423) 282-3377