Dr. Ahmad Fora, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Fora's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Ahmad Fora, MD is a hematology & oncology specialist in Kennewick, WA. Dr. Fora completed a residency at University Of Buffalo. He currently practices at Trios Health Laboratory and is affiliated with Jefferson Regional Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Fora is board certified in Hematology.
- Roswell Cancer Institution, Fellowship Hospital — 2010
- University Of Buffalo, Residency Hospital — 2010
- Jordan University of Science And Technology, Medical School — 2003
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Fora?
My care with Dr. Fora and his team has been exceptional. His compassion, knowledge and experience have made a very complicated diagnosis and treatment much easier to face.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Fora accepts your insurance.
Dr. Fora frequently treats Renal Neoplasms & Resection and Blood Disorders.
Dr. Fora's office is located at 3810 Plaza Way, Kennewick, WA 99338. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Fora speaks Arabic and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Fora has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Jefferson Regional Medical Center
- Trios Women's and Children's Hospital
Trios Health Laboratory3810 Plaza Way, Kennewick, WA 99338 Existing Patients: (509) 221-7000