Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Maarouf accepts your insurance.
Dr. Ahmad Maarouf, MD is a critical care medicine specialist in Trenton, MI. Dr. Maarouf completed a residency at Western Reserve Care System. He currently practices at Harrisburg Eye Associates, PC and is affiliated with Beaumont Hospital, Trenton. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Maarouf is board certified in Critical Care Medicine.
- University of Pittsburgh Medical Center, Medical School — 2011
- UPMC - Presbyterian, Fellowship Hospital — 2006
- Western Reserve Care System, Residency Hospital — 2005
- Western Reserve Care System, Internship Hospital — 2003
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Priority Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Maarouf?
Dr. Maarouf is a caring and dedicated physician who always has the patient and family at the center of care. He goes above and beyond for the best results for the patient and always takes time to explain what he is doing and why. Our family could not ask for a better physician to care for our critically ill loved ones. He is an outstanding person and doctor.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Maarouf frequently treats Acute Kidney Failure, Acidosis, and Renal Scan.
Dr. Maarouf's office is located at 5450 Fort St, Trenton, MI 48183. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Maarouf speaks Arabic and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Maarouf has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Beaumont Hospital, Trenton
- Beaumont Hospital, Wayne
Harrisburg Eye Associates, PC
oakwood emergency medicine residency5450 Fort St, Trenton, MI 48183 (734) 671-3800