Dr. Adriana Rosario, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Rosario's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Adriana Rosario, MD is a cardiology specialist in Cleveland, OH. Dr. Rosario completed a residency at Berkshire Med Center. She currently practices at The Cleveland Clinic Foundation and is affiliated with Ashtabula County Medical Center. Dr. Rosario is board certified in Advanced Heart Failure and Transplant Cardiology.
- Cleveland Clinic Foundation, Fellowship Hospital
- Hospital De Clinicas, Fellowship Hospital
- Berkshire Med Center, Residency Hospital
- Hospital De Clinicas, Residency Hospital
- Universidad De Buenos Aires, Facultad De Ciencias Medicas, Medical School — 1984
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
The Cleveland Clinic Foundation9500 Euclid Ave, Cleveland, OH 44195 Existing Patients: (216) 444-2200
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Rosario?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Rosario accepts your insurance.
Dr. Rosario frequently treats Electrocardiogram (EKG), Hypertension, and Heart Disease.
Dr. Rosario's office is located at 9500 Euclid Ave, Cleveland, OH 44195. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Rosario has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Ashtabula County Medical Center
- Cleveland Clinic