Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Abbas Rampurwala, MD
Dr. Abbas Rampurwala, MD is a interventional cardiology specialist in Algonquin, IL. Dr. Rampurwala completed a residency at Indiana University|Indiana University / School of Medicine. He currently practices at Metro Heart & Vascular Institute and is affiliated with Advocate Good Shepherd Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare.
- Rural Medical College Of Pravara Medical Trust, Medical School
- Krannert Inst Cardi-Ind U Sch Med|Krannert Inst-Ind U Sch Med|Krannert Institute of Cardiology|Krannert Institute Of Cardiologyindiana University School Med, Fellowship Hospital — 2007
- Indiana University|Indiana University / School of Medicine, Residency Hospital — 2006
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Bakery & Confectionary Union Plan
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Illinois
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- ChoiceCare Network
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- Evolutions Healthcare Systems
- First Health
- National Preferred Provider Network
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Compare with other Interventional Cardiology Specialists
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Rampurwala?
I think my visit was excellent timing and care.
Frequently Asked Questions
Click here to compare with other Interventional Cardiology Specialists.
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Healthgrades insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
Dr. Rampurwala frequently treats the following conditions: Heart Disease, Chest Pain, and Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm (AAA). See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Rampurwala's office is located at 1479 Commerce Dr, Algonquin, IL 60102. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Rampurwala is able to speak Hindi and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Rampurwala provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. Abbas Rampurwala, MD is affiliated with Advocate Good Shepherd Hospital and Advocate Sherman Hospital.
There is a star rating of 4.9/5 for Dr. Abbas Rampurwala, MD. Patients say that the provider explained conditions well and the provider listened & answered questions well. See all patient feedback on Sharecare.
- Advocate Good Shepherd Hospital
- Advocate Sherman Hospital
- AMITA Health Saint Joseph Hospital Elgin
- AMITA Health St. Alexius Medical Center Hoffman Estates
- Northwestern Medicine Mchenry Hospital
Metro Heart & Vascular Institute
Metro Heart & Vascular Institute1479 Commerce Dr, Algonquin, IL 60102 (847) 637-5333