Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Caruso accepts your insurance.
Dr. A Caruso, MD is a critical care medicine specialist in Lees Summit, MO. Dr. Caruso completed a residency at Mt Sinai Hospital Medical Center. He currently practices at Lee's Summit Medical Center and is affiliated with St. Joseph Medical Center. Dr. Caruso is board certified in Critical Care Medicine.
- Cleveland Clinic Foundation, Fellowship Hospital — 1996
- Banner Good Samaritan Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1995
- Mayo Clinic-Rochester, Fellowship Hospital — 1993
- Mt Sinai Hospital Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1988
- Universidad Autonoma De Guadalajara, Medical School — 1983
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Caruso?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Caruso frequently treats Sleep Apnea, COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease), and Wheezing.
Dr. Caruso's office is located at 2100 SE Blue Pkwy, Lees Summit, MO 64063. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Caruso has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- St. Joseph Medical Center