Dr. Russo has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Mark Russo, MD is a cardiothoracic surgery specialist in New Brunswick, NJ. Dr. Russo completed a residency at New York Presbyterian Hospital. He currently practices at Rutgers - Robert Wood Johnson Medical School and is affiliated with Community Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- New York Presbyterian Hospital, Residency Hospital
- New York Presbyterian Hospital, Internship Hospital
- Albert Einstein College of Medicine of Yeshiva University, Medical School
- University of Rochester, Undergraduate School — 1997
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Sagamore Health Network
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Russo?
Dr. Russo and his entire staff are absolutely amazing! The care the my husband received was incredible. It was a very scary time for us. Dr. Russo was so professional, confident and compassionate every step of the way. The staff held our hand throughout the open heart surgery process. It was so very comforting. They continue to treat us with the upmost care post op. Btw, my husband feels like a million bucks one year later. We are forever grateful!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Mark Russo, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Russo's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Russo accepts your insurance.
Dr. Russo frequently treats Cardiac Surgical Procedures.
Dr. Russo's office is located at 1 Robert Wood Johnson Pl, New Brunswick, NJ 08901. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Community Medical Center
- Monmouth Medical Center
- Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital