Dr. Lawrence Friedman, MD is a gastroenterology specialist in Newton, MA. Dr. Friedman completed a residency at The Johns Hopkins Hospital. He currently practices at Newton-Wellesley Hospital Gastroenterology and is affiliated with Newton - Wellesley Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Friedman is board certified in Gastroenterology.
Newton-Wellesley Hospital Gastroenterology
Newton-Wellesley Hospital Gastroenterology2014 Washington St Fl 6, Newton, MA 02462 Existing Patients: (617) 243-5480
- Massachusetts General Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1984
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1981
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1979
- Johns Hopkins U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1978
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Friedman?
Spent a lot of time explaining my situation. Listened to my concerns. Acknowledged my medical issues were complex. Could not take me on as regular patient but agreed to see me once or twice a year. One of the best doctors I have ever used.
- Newton - Wellesley Hospital