Dr. Barbara Edwards, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Plainsboro, NJ. Dr. Edwards completed a residency at Ny and Presby Hp Columbia Campus. She currently practices at UNIVERSITY MEDICAL CENTER OF PRINCETON AT PLAINSBORO and is affiliated with Penn Medicine Princeton Health. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Edwards is board certified in Internal Medicine.
University Medical Center of Princeton At Plainsboro
Princeton Medicine5 Plainsboro Rd Ste 300, Plainsboro, NJ 08536 Existing Patients: (609) 853-7272
- Ny and Presby Hp Columbia Campus, Residency Hospital
- Brigham and Women's Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1993
- University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine, Medical School — 1988
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Edwards?
I have been her patient for a little over 10 years. I have found her to be responsive to my needs, she always follows up with reports, lab tests etc in a very timely manner. She also has made several referrals to specialists when appropriate
- Penn Medicine Princeton Health