What can I expect if I do get Zika?

In an otherwise healthy person, Zika is relatively mild and lasts a few days to a week. During this time you should avoid being bitten by mosquitos and transmitting it to others.

Continue Learning about Zika Virus

8 Ways to Reduce Your Risk of Getting Zika
By now, unless you’ve been living under a (mosquito-free) rock, you’ve likely heard of the Zika virus, the risks associated with pregnant women gettin...
What should I know about the Zika virus?
If you are a woman of childbearing age and are trying to get pregnant or are not on birth control, y...
What should men know about the Zika virus?
All people—men included—should know that when travelling in areas endemic to the Zika virus, they sh...
Why You Should Be Concerned About the Zika Virus