How can I reduce my risk for exposure to Zika virus?

There are some simple ways to decrease your risk for exposure to Zika virus. It is important to wear mosquito repellent and protective clothing if you are in an area that is known to have a lot of mosquitoes. It is also helpful to decrease your risk for Zika virus by avoiding travel to areas with a high prevalence of Zika infections and transmission.

Continue Learning about Zika Virus

8 Ways to Reduce Your Risk of Getting Zika
By now, unless you’ve been living under a (mosquito-free) rock, you’ve likely heard of the Zika virus, the risks associated with pregnant women gettin...
Is there a test that can diagnose Zika in myself or my baby?
Dr. Daniel R. Spogen, MDDr. Daniel R. Spogen, MD
A blood test is done to diagnose a Zika virus infection. The test is called a polymerase chain react...
Is there a link between the Zika virus and neurological problems?
There is a link between the Zika virus and neurological problems in babies born to women who test po...
The Best Natural Bug Repellents
The Best Natural Bug Repellents