How can I reduce my risk for exposure to Zika virus?

There are some simple ways to decrease your risk for exposure to Zika virus. It is important to wear mosquito repellent and protective clothing if you are in an area that is known to have a lot of mosquitoes. It is also helpful to decrease your risk for Zika virus by avoiding travel to areas with a high prevalence of Zika infections and transmission.

Continue Learning about Zika Virus

Keep Mosquitoes Away Naturally
Keep Mosquitoes Away Naturally
Morihei Ueshiba, founder of the Japanese martial art of Aikido, once said, “The spirit is the true shield.” While there’s no doubt Ueshiba was onto so...
How long does Zika stay in semen?
Portsmouth Regional HospitalPortsmouth Regional Hospital
We do not know yet how long the Zika virus remains in semen. If you’re a man who has traveled to a c...
Can the Zika virus pass through breast milk?
There is currently no research to show that the Zika virus can spread through breast milk.
What Men Should Know About Zika
What Men Should Know About Zika