What are the signs of bipolar disorder for a teen?

As you might guess from the prefixes, bipolar depression refers to people who have two different sides to their depression or behavior, that is, a depressed state and a very high-energy state.

YOU: The Owner's Manual for Teens: A Guide to a Healthy Body and Happy Life

A few years ago, we wrote YOU: The Owner’s Manual, which taught people about the inner workings of their bodies—and how to keep them running strong. But you know what? There’s a big difference...

Continue Learning about Your Mind

What effect do my experiences have on my body image?
Boston Women's Health Book CollectiveBoston Women's Health Book Collective
Our individual experiences also affect how we feel about our bodies. If we have experienced violence...
What are the most common addictions in teenagers?
The most common addictions are (1) alcohol, (2) cigarettes and smokeless tobacco, (3) marijuana,...
Why Is It Important to Trust My Intuition When It Comes to My Health?
How Can I Develop My Intuition?
How Can I Develop My Intuition?