What are the most common addictions in teenagers?

The most common addictions are (1) alcohol, (2) cigarettes and smokeless tobacco, (3) marijuana, (4) video games, and (5) Facebook, in that order. People tend to forget about chewing tobacco and snuff, but it is just as addictive and dangerous to your health as cigarettes.    
YOU: The Owner's Manual for Teens: A Guide to a Healthy Body and Happy Life

A few years ago, we wrote YOU: The Owner’s Manual, which taught people about the inner workings of their bodies—and how to keep them running strong. But you know what? There’s a big difference...

Continue Learning about Your Mind

How is addiction diagnosed in teens?
There’s a formal series of questions called the CRAFFT Screening Tool,adapted from adolescent medi...
As a teen, what can I do about my discouraging teacher?
Teachers are supposed to be your cheerleaders. In this video, Drs. Oz, Roizen, and Rome give sou...
Why Is It Important to Trust My Intuition When It Comes to My Health?
How Can I Develop My Intuition?
How Can I Develop My Intuition?