What are the most common addictions in teenagers?

The most common addictions are (1) alcohol, (2) cigarettes and smokeless tobacco, (3) marijuana, (4) video games, and (5) Facebook, in that order. People tend to forget about chewing tobacco and snuff, but it is just as addictive and dangerous to your health as cigarettes.    
YOU: The Owner's Manual for Teens: A Guide to a Healthy Body and Happy Life

A few years ago, we wrote YOU: The Owner’s Manual, which taught people about the inner workings of their bodies—and how to keep them running strong. But you know what? There’s a big difference...

Continue Learning about Your Mind

What is sexual abuse in teenagers?
Bonnie Lynn Wright, PhDBonnie Lynn Wright, PhD
Sexual abuse is the unwanted, unsolicited, unwelcomed and/or illegal behaviors of one person against...
What is date violence in teenagers?
Raychelle C. Lohmann, MS, LPCRaychelle C. Lohmann, MS, LPC
Teen Dating Violence is defined as the psychological, emotional, physical, and sexual violence that ...
How Can I Develop My Intuition?
How Can I Develop My Intuition?
Are There Certain Gut Instincts or Intuitions That I Should Never Ignore?