How can I boost my mood with essential oils while at college?

Daphne Oz
Health Education
If nothing is wrong with you physically, but you feel a little down emotionally, you can use aromatherapy essential oils simply to boost your mood -- citrus scents are especially good for this purpose. Just add a few drops of oil to a bowl of water and allow the oil to evaporate and fill your dorm room (or any other space) with a lovely aroma. You can also purchase a diffuser or a ceramic heat ring, both of which are affixed to a light bulb to heat the oil and speed up the evaporation process. Various aroma combinations and diffusing contraptions can be found at health food stores.
The Dorm Room Diet: The 10-Step Program for Creating a Healthy Lifestyle Plan That Really Works

The 10-Step Program for Creating a Healthy Lifestyle Plan That Really WorksThe Dorm Room DietRevised and Updated EditionFiguring out how to eat right and stay healthy on your own can be hard! Here is...

Continue Learning about Your Mind