How important is friendship to mental health?

Friendships are very important to mental fitness. Working on developing and maintaining friendships is one of the best ways to continue growing as a person. Expressing feelings and ideas to another person can help us clarify what’s truly important to ourselves. Nurture your sense of humor, both with friends and especially about yourself. Trying to see the humorous side of things makes even the most difficult situations easier to bear. Laughter is good medicine. Being too serious limits your ability to enjoy life.

Continue Learning about Your Lifestyle

How can I help my overweight teen lose weight?
Teen obesity is prevalent in our society. In this video, Drs. Roizen, Rome, and Oz discuss teen ...
As a teen, is getting my nails done once a week unhealthy?
Chemicals found in nail products can be harmful. In this video, Dr. Roizen explains the right freque...
A Healthy Lifestyle Trumps Genes
A Healthy Lifestyle Trumps Genes
Get Moving to Live Longer
Get Moving to Live Longer