Why do I have low energy at college?

Daphne Oz
Health Education
Remember that depression, anxiety, and stress -- which you may experience during your adjustment from home to college life -- all bring your energy level down. Sleep habits are never great at college, but try to get seven to eight hours of good-quality sleep a night or you may put your body at serious risk for infection and illness, not to mention looking a bit haggard. Make sure you find some balance between your social and academic lives so that you have time to sleep. A few too many nights out with friends is all you need to send you over the edge into zombieland.
The Dorm Room Diet: The 10-Step Program for Creating a Healthy Lifestyle Plan That Really Works

The 10-Step Program for Creating a Healthy Lifestyle Plan That Really WorksThe Dorm Room DietRevised and Updated EditionFiguring out how to eat right and stay healthy on your own can be hard! Here is...

Continue Learning about Your Body

Is hair dye safe to use as a teen?
Ellen Rome, MDEllen Rome, MD
Research shows that certain hair dyes are dangerous. In this video, Dr. Oz and Dr. Rome explain ...
What is the structure of my bones?
Most people think of bones as solid, hard all the way through. Actually, their physical structure ...
As a Teen, Can I Use Accutane for Acne?
As a Teen, Can I Use Accutane for Acne?
Teens' Most Embarrasing Body Questions
Teens' Most Embarrasing Body Questions