Why do I have low energy at college?

Daphne Oz
Health Education
Remember that depression, anxiety, and stress -- which you may experience during your adjustment from home to college life -- all bring your energy level down. Sleep habits are never great at college, but try to get seven to eight hours of good-quality sleep a night or you may put your body at serious risk for infection and illness, not to mention looking a bit haggard. Make sure you find some balance between your social and academic lives so that you have time to sleep. A few too many nights out with friends is all you need to send you over the edge into zombieland.
The Dorm Room Diet: The 10-Step Program for Creating a Healthy Lifestyle Plan That Really Works

The 10-Step Program for Creating a Healthy Lifestyle Plan That Really WorksThe Dorm Room DietRevised and Updated EditionFiguring out how to eat right and stay healthy on your own can be hard! Here is...

Continue Learning about Your Body

What can I do if my breasts are uneven in size?
Stuart A. Linder, MDStuart A. Linder, MD
For severe breast asymmetry it is reasonable to consult with a Board certified plastic and reconstru...
As a teen, should I use lemons to fade my scars?
The vitamin C in lemons doesn't fade scars. In this video, Drs. Roizen and Rome reveal a more ef...
As a Teen, Can I Use Accutane for Acne?
As a Teen, Can I Use Accutane for Acne?
Teens' Most Embarrasing Body Questions
Teens' Most Embarrasing Body Questions