What should I wear to a yoga or barre class?

Wearing proper clothing is essential when doing any type of exercise. Wear clothing that wicks away moisture from your skin, and breathes easily. You’ll want to avoid clothing that can easily catch on things. Last, check with your instructor to see if wearing shoes is required or not.

Sadie Lincoln
Sadie Lincoln on behalf of barre3
Fitness
Making sure you are comfortable and having on both flexible and supportive clothing are important when gearing up to go to class. You want to think about yourself in many different poses, from standing upright to bending over to laying on your back.

Continue Learning about Yoga

Finding the Right Yoga for You
Finding the Right Yoga for You
Whether your goal is to find a little inner peace, develop one of those highly sought-after "yoga butts" or simply get more flexible, there's a perfec...
How can I choose the right type of yoga to do?
Asking yourself a few questions may help you find the right type of yoga for you. The beauty of yoga...
8 Yoga Poses for a Stronger Core
8 Yoga Poses for a Stronger Core8 Yoga Poses for a Stronger Core8 Yoga Poses for a Stronger Core8 Yoga Poses for a Stronger Core
Which Type of Yoga Is Best for You?
Which Type of Yoga Is Best for You?