What should I wear to a yoga or barre class?

Wearing proper clothing is essential when doing any type of exercise. Wear clothing that wicks away moisture from your skin, and breathes easily. You’ll want to avoid clothing that can easily catch on things. Last, check with your instructor to see if wearing shoes is required or not.

Sadie Lincoln
Sadie Lincoln on behalf of barre3
Fitness
Making sure you are comfortable and having on both flexible and supportive clothing are important when gearing up to go to class. You want to think about yourself in many different poses, from standing upright to bending over to laying on your back.

Continue Learning about Yoga

Why There’s Always a Yoga Program Just Right For You
Recently, while standing in the checkout line at my local Whole Foods, I glimpsed the yoga magazines for sale, each one with a cover image that was in...
How do I know what level of yoga is right for me?
There are many types of yoga classes and techniques of yoga. It is best to start with the beginner o...
8 Yoga Poses for a Stronger Core
8 Yoga Poses for a Stronger Core8 Yoga Poses for a Stronger Core8 Yoga Poses for a Stronger Core8 Yoga Poses for a Stronger Core
Yoga Sun Salutation With Dr. Oz
Yoga Sun Salutation With Dr. Oz