What are the sexual benefits of yoga for men?

Men, yoga will deliver in spades for you, too. Twelve weeks is all it should take for you to see marked improvements in desire, satisfaction, performance, confidence, partner synchronization, erection, ejaculatory control, and orgasm. Whew! That's not all. Yoga can be even more effective than a top drug (fluoxetine) in treating premature ejaculation.

Continue Learning about Yoga

Yoga for Rebuilding Trust in Your Body
Yoga for Rebuilding Trust in Your Body
After a heart attack, it can be hard to regain trust in your heart, and for that matter, your entire body. Even though you may have overlooked the car...
Can I do yoga if I am not flexible?
Yes, and a lack of flexibility is actually a great reason to start practicing yoga. The good news is...
21 Easy Yoga Poses
21 Easy Yoga Poses21 Easy Yoga Poses21 Easy Yoga Poses21 Easy Yoga Poses
Try these basic yoga poses for a healthier, calmer you. 
Yoga Sun Salutation With Dr. Oz
Yoga Sun Salutation With Dr. Oz