What are the sexual benefits of yoga for men?

Men, yoga will deliver in spades for you, too. Twelve weeks is all it should take for you to see marked improvements in desire, satisfaction, performance, confidence, partner synchronization, erection, ejaculatory control, and orgasm. Whew! That's not all. Yoga can be even more effective than a top drug (fluoxetine) in treating premature ejaculation.

Continue Learning about Yoga

Yoga for Rebuilding Trust in Your Body
Yoga for Rebuilding Trust in Your Body
After a heart attack, it can be hard to regain trust in your heart, and for that matter, your entire body. Even though you may have overlooked the car...
How can I prepare for a yoga class?
A yoga class requires little advance preparation. For the vast majority of people, yoga is an ideal ...
Which Yoga Is Right for You?
Which Yoga Is Right for You?Which Yoga Is Right for You?Which Yoga Is Right for You?Which Yoga Is Right for You?
A guide to common styles, including Ashtanga, Bikram, Iyengar and Vinyasa.
What Yoga Poses Can Help Me with My Balance?