What cardio exercises should I add to my yoga routine to lose weight?

Sadie Lincoln
Sadie Lincoln on behalf of barre3
Fitness
Adding cardiovascular activity to your fitness routine is a great way to rev your metabolism and lose weight. Brisk walking is something we encourage our clients at barre3 to add to their routine. Walking is a low-impact, full-body workout that burns calories and builds endurance. Running is of course a great complement to any strength training, but is high impact and should be approached mindfully.

Continue Learning about Yoga

Yoga

Yoga

Yoga is powerful in relieving stress and aids in musculoskeletal strength. Stretching, deep breathing and toning boosts energy levels and benefits circulation and flexibility. Learn more from our experts about yoga.