What cardio exercises should I add to my yoga routine to lose weight?

Sadie Lincoln
Sadie Lincoln on behalf of barre3
Fitness
Adding cardiovascular activity to your fitness routine is a great way to rev your metabolism and lose weight. Brisk walking is something we encourage our clients at barre3 to add to their routine. Walking is a low-impact, full-body workout that burns calories and builds endurance. Running is of course a great complement to any strength training, but is high impact and should be approached mindfully.

Continue Learning about Yoga

Hot Yoga: Healing or Hazardous?
Hot Yoga: Healing or Hazardous?
Summer might be wrapping up, but where I live, the heat is still in full force. So it's hard to imagine choosing to spend my yoga class in a hot oven ...
How can I prepare for a yoga class?
A yoga class requires little advance preparation. For the vast majority of people, yoga is an ideal ...
7 Yoga Poses You Can Do on an Airplane
7 Yoga Poses You Can Do on an Airplane7 Yoga Poses You Can Do on an Airplane7 Yoga Poses You Can Do on an Airplane7 Yoga Poses You Can Do on an Airplane
These simple moves help keep you flexible when you travel.
Try Yoga for Better Health
Try Yoga for Better Health