What cardio exercises should I add to my yoga routine to lose weight?

Sadie Lincoln
Sadie Lincoln on behalf of barre3
Fitness
Adding cardiovascular activity to your fitness routine is a great way to rev your metabolism and lose weight. Brisk walking is something we encourage our clients at barre3 to add to their routine. Walking is a low-impact, full-body workout that burns calories and builds endurance. Running is of course a great complement to any strength training, but is high impact and should be approached mindfully.

Continue Learning about Yoga

How Yoga Can Improve Your Mood
How Yoga Can Improve Your Mood
In the 1978 movie Animal House, “Toga! Toga! Toga!” was Bluto’s call for their fraternity to throw a party. The goal? To help a younger frat member, F...
Can yoga help me recover from an injury?
Yoga has been proven to enhance joint range of motion elongate muscle tissue. Restrictions in muscle...
Which Yoga Is Right for You?
Which Yoga Is Right for You?Which Yoga Is Right for You?Which Yoga Is Right for You?Which Yoga Is Right for You?
A guide to common styles, including Ashtanga, Bikram, Iyengar and Vinyasa.
Which Type of Yoga Is Best for You?
Which Type of Yoga Is Best for You?