What cardio exercises should I add to my yoga routine to lose weight?

Sadie Lincoln
Sadie Lincoln on behalf of barre3
Fitness
Adding cardiovascular activity to your fitness routine is a great way to rev your metabolism and lose weight. Brisk walking is something we encourage our clients at barre3 to add to their routine. Walking is a low-impact, full-body workout that burns calories and builds endurance. Running is of course a great complement to any strength training, but is high impact and should be approached mindfully.

Continue Learning about Yoga

Dr. Oz Sun Salutation Video
Dr. Oz Sun Salutation Video
Now you can do yoga at home with Dr. Oz! Just press Play, and get ready to join Dr. Oz in yoga's classic sun salutation sequence. This easy yoga routi...
Am I too old to do yoga?
No, you are not too old to participate in yoga. As with any exercise always have a physical examinat...
Yoga Poses in 12 Easy Steps
Yoga Poses in 12 Easy StepsYoga Poses in 12 Easy StepsYoga Poses in 12 Easy StepsYoga Poses in 12 Easy Steps
Learn the correct moves for doing a simple Sun Salutation.
Can Yoga Help Teens Cope with Anxiety?
Can Yoga Help Teens Cope with Anxiety?