What are Tibetan Yogic Exercises?

The Tibetan yogic exercises are five postures which can improve overall energy, improve sex drive, and promote weight loss. Several books can be found that go over the Tibetan yogic exercises in detail. These postures have been used for decades by Himalayans to improve health and vigor.

Master Stephen Co
Alternative & Complementary Medicine
The Tibetan Yogic Exercises are five simple postures whose benefits include greater overall energy, increased or recovered sex drive, weight loss, and even regeneration of hair. Grandmaster Choa Kok Sui taught them to his private students for years, but they’ve been popularized through several recent books, The Five Tibetans, by Christopher S. Kilham; and The Five Rites of Rejuvenation by Peter Kelder, the original book that introduced the exercises to the Western public, which was then reissued under the title Ancient Secrets of the Fountain of Youth, to which Kilham gives credit. Kelder learned the routine from a retired British army officer who had been taught them by a group of Tibetan monks in the Himalayas. There are Chinese and Indian versions of these exercises as well, but the Tibetan form is presented here because it is the easiest to perform while still retaining great energetic potency - especially with Grandmaster Choa Kok Sui’s modifications.
Your Hands Can Heal You: Pranic Healing Energy Remedies to Boost Vitality and Speed Recovery from Common Health Problems

What if one of the most effective tools you have to restore your health is not surgery or medications, but your own hands? Incredibly, your hands can heal you -- with the "energy medicine" of Pranic...

Continue Learning about Yoga

Taking Yoga to Heart
Taking Yoga to Heart
Although rescue dogs were first trained as paratroopers in 1944, the first military dog to skydive from an altitude of 12,500 feet was Sgt. Maj. Fosco...
What yoga pose should I do to open and release tension in my hips?
Hip-openers are a favorite of most yoga practicers, as you tend to store emotional trauma and st...
7 Best Yoga Poses for Stress Relief
7 Best Yoga Poses for Stress Relief7 Best Yoga Poses for Stress Relief7 Best Yoga Poses for Stress Relief7 Best Yoga Poses for Stress Relief
Relax and breathe easier with these calming yoga postures.
Is There a Problem with the Downward Dog Position in Yoga That I Should Watch Out for?