What are the benefits of laughter yoga?

Similar to the benefits of spontaneous laughter, laughter yoga is thought to relieve stress, lower depression and anxiety, improve circulation and stimulate the immune system.

Continue Learning about Yoga

Practicing Yoga to Enjoy a Perfect You
Practicing Yoga to Enjoy a Perfect You
Photo Credit: Leo Prieto, via Flickr Creative Commons Imagine if you started your yoga practice with the idea that you don’t need fixing; that you ar...
I have a tight back and a friend tells me to try yoga, is this a good idea?
Yoga can be beneficial, but be cautious with any general group training. Supervision is limited and ...
Yoga Poses in 12 Easy Steps
Yoga Poses in 12 Easy StepsYoga Poses in 12 Easy StepsYoga Poses in 12 Easy StepsYoga Poses in 12 Easy Steps
Learn the correct moves for doing a simple Sun Salutation.
Try Yoga for Better Health
Try Yoga for Better Health