What are the benefits of laughter yoga?

Similar to the benefits of spontaneous laughter, laughter yoga is thought to relieve stress, lower depression and anxiety, improve circulation and stimulate the immune system.

Continue Learning about Yoga

Chair Yoga: Maintaining Your Comfort Zone
Photo Credit: Vincent Gallegos, via Flickr Creative Commons To stay true to your needs during your yoga postures, you may need more support than just...
How can I choose the right type of yoga to do?
Asking yourself a few questions may help you find the right type of yoga for you. The beauty of yoga...
8 Yoga Poses for a Stronger Core
8 Yoga Poses for a Stronger Core8 Yoga Poses for a Stronger Core8 Yoga Poses for a Stronger Core8 Yoga Poses for a Stronger Core
Is There a Problem with the Downward Dog Position in Yoga That I Should Watch Out for?